Saturday 28 March 2009

Last year

I have been thinking hard this week about my age. I still feel inside like I'm 18 and playing at being a grown up. I always thought that you got to a point where you felt like a grown up but this appears not to be the case!
I can't believe that soon it will be my birthday and and I will have one more year in my twenties. It has got me thinking about what I want to achieve before I hit the big 3 0. I always thought that I would have kids by now, but don't take that as a goal, although my mum would be over the moon!
It's kind of scary to think that I am most probably a third of the way through my life and I don't feel like I have achieved anything I want to. There are many things I want to do like go travelling and get some qualifications, watch this space because I think this last year of my twenties is going to involve some serious decision making.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

1/3rd through our lives already? Cheers Em, that's really depressing!