Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year, New Start

Well it has been forever since I did a post and as its now 2011 I thought I'd start again! So I have lots of things that I'd like to acheive this year but I won't bore you with them all now.

The first thing I'd like to do is manage to post on my blog at least once a week, and get better at putting some pictures on it so you don't just have to listen to me go on and on lol.

Hmmmmmmmm Rachel may need to help me do that, pretty please :) Well I'll have to get you reading my blog first he he!

Ok so lets see how this goes, later peeps!

4 comments:

Rae said...

I never knew you had a blog!
belated welcome to blog land!! what needest thou m'dear?
Mwah! ;)

the boswells said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Rachel soooooo much I'm rubbish at altering things on here lol! So maybe one the these ''Gorky'' nights can include some blogging lessons lol x Mwah back at ya x

Rae said...

haha, we can have a gorky, or maybe it would be geeky night in at mine sometime if you likes! ;) Mine was a lot of trial and error to be fair but it worked. its needing a bit of TLC though, I have been neglecting it of late! x

the boswells said...

Yey! Sounds Fab x get that diary out! XxX